Therapia Elementor Template Kit Free Download is a type of medical Elementor template for psychotherapists as well as mental professionals who have therapy groups as well as private medical practices. You can build websites for any mental specialists such as a psychologist, psychiatrists child guidance specialists, psychiatrists, and many other medical websites.
The theme is customizable and is able to change from a psychologist’s website to any medical site.
- 10 Elementor Templates
- 1 Click Installation
- No upgrades required
- Home 1 Template
- Home 2 Template
- Home 3 Template
- Home 4 Template
- About Us
- Contact Us Page
For forms, use Contact Form 7 (installed with the kit)
- Open Sans
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and activate and activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Add New > Plugins in WordPress
- Download the kit file, and do not unzip it.
- Visit Elements > > Installed Kits, and Click the Upload Template Kit button. You can also automatically import by connecting your Connect Account to your Elements subscription. Then, the import will be in Elements templates. Kits.
- Find the orange banner in the upper right and click Install Requirements to install any plugins that the kit makes use of.
- Select Import on Global Kit Styles first. Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on a template at one time. They are saved to Elementor in the Templates section under Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages, create a new webpage, and Click Edit using Elementor.
- Use the Gear icon located lower left-hand corner of the builder. Click it to open page settings, and select Elementor Full Width. Then, hide the page titles.
- Click the gray icon for folders to open the My Templates tab and then import the page you’d like to modify.
If you’re using Elementor Pro the headers and footers can be modified under Theme Builder.