SoftUp Elementor Template Kit Free Download is suitable for the Saas Startup Agency, Mobile App showcase software, web Applications, IT Solutions, and corporate websites. SoftUp can be used SoftUp as a way to show off and promote your Saas startup, or to run any digital marketing agency’s website.
- 10 Elementor Templates
- 1 Click Installation
- Customization that is completely code-free using drag-and-drop visual builders
- Make fonts and colors customizable all in one location or tweak specific elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with the majority of Elementor themes.
- Free Updates
- Home 1 Template
- Home 2 Template
- Home 3 Template
- Home 4 Template
- Home 5 Template
- About Us
- Contact Us Page
- FAQ Page
Elementor Professional upgrade required to access certain templates and features (not included)
- Open Sans
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and activate and activate the “Envato Elements” plugin by going to the Add New section of Plugins in WordPress
- Download the kit file, and do not unzip it.
- Visit Elements > > Installed Kits, and Click the Upload Template Kit button. You can also automate the import by connecting your Connect Account to your Elements subscription. You can then import it in Elements and Template Kits.
- Look for the orange banner on the top and select Install Requirements in order to load any plugins that the kit makes use of.
- Import your Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import one template at a time. These templates are saved within Elementor Under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages, create a new webpage, and select Edit using Elementor.
- Use the Gear icon located lower left of the builder to open page settings, and select Elementor Full Width. You can also hide the title of the page.
- Click the gray icon for folders to open the My Templates tab and then import the page you’d like to personalize.