Slamat Elementor Template Kit Free Download Web Template for Pandemic Awareness is designed to suit any individual or corporate entity that wants to present their services, work, and achievements in a professional manner. The template is designed to perfection in every pixel and ensures that the final design is scalable and able to be expanded. Additionally, Slamat works flawlessly on different sizes of screens. With 11 section and page templates to choose from, you’ll be able to be able to create your website within a matter of minutes.
- Single Post
It is required that you install the plugins in the kit
- ElementsKit Lite
Methods to install: Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress Then, you can activate your subscription. Premium kits can be loaded directly from the Premium Kits Library. The manual import process is not to unzip the download. Then, upload the Kit zip to Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before you import a template, make sure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate the necessary plugins. To get the best results, you should not add more than one template the same time.
How do I import Metform custom forms
- Import template for metform
- Import the template in which the form appears. Then edit it in Elementor. Click on the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and then click Edit Form.
- Choose New, leave blank, and then click Edit Form
- Click the grey “Add Template” button.
- Go to ‘My Templates Tab.
- Choose the template that you imported from Metform and then click “Insert”.
- Once the template has been loaded Once the template is loaded, click Update.
Please note that the information presented by us as preview content is intended for the purpose of demonstration only. Check with your local health and government organizations for the most up-to-date and current information.